Who is Louie Castro? Wiki, Biography, Age, Partner, Net worth, Family, Career & More

Louie Castro (born August 18, 1999; Age: 22 years old) Is an American digital content creator and social media personality who is famous for earning his successful YouTube channel Louies Life. With 254 videos, he managed to gather more than 2.73 million subscribers on the platform.

Louie Castro (born August 18, 1999; Age: 22 years old) Is an American digital content creator and social media personality who is famous for earning his successful YouTube channel Louie’s Life. With 254 videos, he managed to gather more than 2.73 million subscribers on the platform.

With the help of YouTube, he managed to extend his popularity on other social media platforms such as Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, and Facebook.

Wiki / Quick Trivia

Biography

In the August of 18, Louie Castro was born to his parents in Watsonville, CA, the United States of America.  His birth year is 1999, therefore, this YouTuber’s age is 22 years old as of 2021. He completed his secondary education from a public school and later went to attend college.

During his childhood, Castro went through a lot of bullying and even mentioned about on his IG account by writing

you have always protected me and kept me safe. growing up I had so many bullies, but you tought me to not care about others opinions and do what made me happy.

you taught me to always keep my head up and stand up for my self. there isn’t a day that goes by that I dont appreciate how much love and supprt you have shown me through out this crazy journey of mine. I will continue to make you proud! I love you dad!💙”

Family

Louie Castro regularly features his parents on his social media account. His family is originally from Mexico. He is of Latino ethnicity and holds American nationality as Castro was born in the United States.

His mother’s name is Karina Castro who often appeared on his Instagram account. On the occasion of Father’s Day on June 20, 2021, he posted his childhood picture with his dad and wrote

Happy Father’s Day to the best dad!💙 Thank you for always supporting and believing in me. Words can’t describe how grateful I am for everything you’ve done for us. I will continue to work hard y seguir echandole ganas, just like you taught us! I love you Don Wii!💙

This content creator was raised alongside his siblings named Andrea Castro and Yoatzi Castro. He even worked with his sister Yoatzi on a song cover by Rihanna’s ‘Stay’ on his channel.

Affairs

He announced his homosexuality a couple of years back and came out as gay in public. Through YouTube and Instagram, he tries to spread awareness regarding gender norms issues. In order to do so, Castro frequently wears women’s clothing and is even seen with a full face of makeup many times.

Louie Castro is in a romantic relationship with his boyfriend Louiie Meadows who is a fellow content creator. The couple often uploads their picture on various media platforms. They started dating each other in August 2019.

Career

He started his professional life 7 years back by joining Twitter. It is believed that his Twitter followers encouraged him to start Vlogging on YouTube. He posted his debut video on the platform titled Louie’s Life on March 25, 2014, Which was watched by more than 1 million people so far. 

Due to his fun storytelling technique, he was able to grab the attention of many people on the internet. Castro Mainly entertains his followers by posting Vlogs, viral game challenges,  prank videos, real-life stories, and much more.

With time he taught himself video editing techniques and started to post more professional videos on Louie’s Life channel. The most-watched video on his channel is SNEAKING OUT At 3 A.M. Con Mis Hermanas!! which was posted on June 25, 2019.

More than 6.1 million people have seen this content by the time I am writing this article. His next viral video was when this content creator shared a story of losing virginity during his sixth grade. It was uploaded on the channel on May 28, 2016.

Some of his other popular videos are ‘How to Dance at Quinceañeras!!’ (5.2+ million views), ‘Cooking HOT CHEETO ELOTES with JEN_NY69!’ (4.6+ million views), ‘Trying ON The HOT CHEETO Collection.. Aiii no.’ (4.5+ m views), ‘Catfishing HOMBRES GONE WRONG!!’ (4.4+ m views), etc.

Favorite Things

Brand(s)Versace, Fenty, Fendi, Prada, Tarte, etc.
Skincare BrandDermalogica.
Color(s)Blue, Purple, and Black.
CarAudi and Range Rover.
MovieDespicable Me.

Quick Random Facts About Louie Castro

• The one reason that he is able to make 2.2+ million people follow his Instagram account is his engagement with the followers on the platform.
  • He worked with top makeup brands such as VCEE Beauty and Tarte Cosmetics on his Instagram.
  • He has an adopted dog named Peaches, a chihuahua who celebrated its 1st birthday on July 16, 2021. He even got a custom made a home for his pet and posted about it on his Instagram by writing

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TO OUR BABY🥺💜 she’s brought so much happiness into our lives😭 love you so much mamash! Thank you so much to @thedoghouse_co for this custom house for our little honey🥺💜 it’s PERFECT!✨

• During his freshman year, he admitted the fact that he was attracted to some of the girls.
  • Louie Castro lives a luxurious life in Los Angeles, California, United States.
  • Apart from creating content, Louie Castro is also passionate about fashion and even worked with the Herencia Clothing brand, Shein, etc, on his IG account.

Social Media Profile(s)

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLmwwcieZJyZo6m%2FsHs%3D

Share!