The Bachelorette Alum J.P. Rosenbaum Files for Divorce from Ashley Hebert

J.P. Rosenbaum and his longtime wife Ashley Hebert are officially getting a divorce. According to court records, theformer Bachelorettealum, 44,reportedly filed for divorce fromHebertin Florida's Miami-Dade County on July 28, 2021.

J.P. Rosenbaum and his longtime wife Ashley Hebert are officially getting a divorce.

According to court records, the former Bachelorette alum, 44, reportedly filed for divorce from Hebert in Florida's Miami-Dade County on July 28, 2021.

Us Weekly first reported the details on August 4, stating Rosenbaum had submitted paperwork to end his 8+ years of marriage with his ex.

People further informed the reps for Rosenbaum and Hebert did not immediately respond to the publication's request for comments.

Separation Announcement

The news of their divorce has come after the duo, who share 6-year-old son Fordham and 4-year-old daughter Essex, announced their separation last year in October — nine months ago.

Posting an intimate picture of himself and Hebert on October 14, 2020, Rosenbaum announced the split with a heavy heart. He wrote,

I have written and rewritten this post dozens of times and each time I feel the same level of disbelief and extreme sadness. While I realize that this will come as a complete shock to everyone, I can assure you that this is something that has been developing in our relationship for quite a while

"It is with a heavy heart that I share with you that after months of separation, Ashley and I have amicably decided to live our lives apart from one another," he continued.

He further stated there was no one to blame, no victim, and no such event that triggered the decision.

The two even tried their best to salvage their marriage, but only realized that they were two very different people.

They have very different personalities, perspectives, and don’t see eye to eye on many life fundamentals. Without those fundamentals, the building blocks for a happy and healthy marriage seemed impossible for them.

Hebert, who has over 328,000 followers on Instagram, also grammed the same snap on that same day while confirming her separation from Rosenbaum.

She recalled the memories they created as a couple and parents to their children. But went on to claim that their differences took a toll on their relationship, leading them to decide to separate.

The 36-year-old TV personality also requested people to respect their privacy while informing them that their ultimate focus would be to create stable and healthy lives for their children.

Relationship Timeline

Rosenbaum and Hebert first met when they appeared on season 7 of the ABC series The Bachelorette in 2011. They grew feelings for each other throughout the season, and on the season finale, he proposed to her and got engaged.

"I know I have to take a leap of faith. All the time that we spent together, it’s been the happiest time of my life. You always say to me, ‘If I smile all the time, I’m going to have wrinkles.’ All I know is that I’m madly in love with you. I love everything about you," he said before getting down on one knee.

The following year, on December 1, they exchanged wedding vows in Pasadena, California. They subsequently welcomed their first child, a son named Fordham Rhys Rosenbaum, on September 30, 2014.

Their second baby, a daughter named Essex Reese Rosenbaum, was born on November 4, 2016. And in 2018, they renewed their vows in Aruba.

ncG1vNJzZmign6G5usPOqJummaOge6S7zGinaKKgYr%2Bwv8SnmZqtnWKxqsLOq5qeZZGota2x2GafnpqVp8FvtNOmow%3D%3D

Share!