Britt Weerman (High Jumper) || Wiki Profile Photos

Britt Weerman (Age: 19 Years) is a beautiful and talented Duch High Jumper. She also takes part in 60m Hurdles (76.2cm) and 100m Hurdles (76.2cm) but specializes in the high jump. Britt Weerman was born on 3 Jun 2003 in Assen Netherlands. She is now 19 years old dutch high jumper, national record holder, and

Britt Weerman (Age: 19 Years) is a beautiful and talented Duch High Jumper. She also takes part in 60m Hurdles (76.2cm) and 100m Hurdles (76.2cm) but specializes in the high jump.

Britt Weerman was born on 3 Jun 2003 in Assen Netherlands. She is now 19 years old dutch high jumper, national record holder, and European indoor championships 2023 silver medalist. Also, Britt is a commercial economics student at the Johan Cruyff Academy in Groningen, Netherlands.

She win world’s U20 championship silver medal in 2022, and a year in 2021 she win gold in European U20 Championships. On 5 MAR 2023, in Ataköy Arena, Istanbul (TUR) she clearance of 1.96m and win a silver medal in European indoor championships. It was her first senior medal and This is her national indoor record (Dutch) also.

Early Life: At early, she started gymnastics when she was 6 years old. She did it until she was 13. After an elbow joint injury, she totally stops gymnastics.

Britt said in an interview “At the age of 12 my wrists started to bother me more and more. Later it turned out that those complaints came from cartilage damage in my elbow joint and I was forced to stop gymnastics. Then I started looking for a sport where I didn’t have to strain my arm and ended up in athletics. I was allowed to go with a classmate to athletics club AAC ’61 in Assen for a test training and I soon noticed that it was something for me and I signed up as a member.”

She completed her schooling in her native area and lived with wonderful parents. After high school, she take admitted to Johan Cruyff Academy in Groningen, Netherlands in 2021. Where she studies Commercial economics.

Britt Weerman wiki, Age and info

Name:Britt Weerman;
Date f Birth:3 JUN 2003;
Birth Place:Assen, Netherlands;
Height:1.74m (5 feet 9 inches);
Weight:65kg (Approx);
Education:Commercial economics (Johan Cruyff Academy);
DisciplineHigh jump and hurdles;
Coach:Ferdinand Rikkers, Sybout Wijma;
Club:Groningen Athletics;
Sponsor:Nike;
Personal Best
(high Jump):
1.95m (outdoor)
1.96m (Indoor)
Britt Weerman wikipedia

Sessional And Personal Best

SessionBest Jump
(outdoor)
Best Jump (Indoor)
20181.60 m1.68 m
20191.85 m1.73 m
20201.86 m1.20 m
20211.88 m1.84 m
20221.95 m1.92 m
20231.96 m
P.B (Personal Best)1.95 m1.96 m

Britt Weerman Medals & Career (High Jump):

Britt Weerman’s sport was gymnast. She took gymnastics training from six years old (2009). When she was twelve years old, she had trouble with wrist and elbow problems. At the age of 13 (2016), she fully stopped gymnastics.

She decided to try other, where wrist and elbow will be effortless. She started taking training like that. In the beginning, she tries several disclaimers like 100m, 200m, Hardles, high jump, long jump, etc.

Now she become specialized in high jump. All international medals come from high jump. She wins her first international medal in 2021 European U20 Championship in Tallinn, Estonia when she was 17 years old. A year later in 2022, she achieve a silver medal in the world’s junior championship.

In 2023, she wins her first senior international medal in European Athletics Indoor Championships, in Istanbul, Turkey . she gives 1.96 m jump and win silver, it’s her national record (NR-indoor) also, 2cm away from gold medalist Yaroslava Mahuchikh. TABASHNYK Kateryna give 1.94 m jump and win a bronze medal, Serbian TOPIĆ Angelina and Ukrainian
LEVCHENKO Yuliia also gives 1.94m jump and they become 4th and 5th rank holders respectively.

In 2022 European Athletics Championships TOPIĆ Angelina become a bronze medalist and Britt Weerman was 4th place holder but this time she beat to TOPIĆ Angelina and become a silver medal holder and Angelina 4th place holder.

YearAgeComp, CountryMedalResult
202319European Athletics Indoor Championships,
Istanbul, Turkey.
Silver1.96 m
View
202218World U20 Championships, Cali ColombiaSilver1.93 m
202117European U20 Championship, Tallinn, EstoniaGold1.88m
World Athletics Championships

National Champion: Britt is a wonderful and talented woman athlete in the Netherlands. She becomes two times (2020, 2022) outdoor dutch champion and four times (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023) indoor dutch champion.

Britt Weerman Family And Relationship:

Britt’s family lives in Assen, Netherlands. She was born and spent her childhood there with her parents. We don’t know anything special about them. we share a photo of her parents.

Beautiful looking you are an amazing high jumper, one of my best and most beautiful athletes. Anyone can fall in love with her. she does not reveal her relationship. So, we can say ‘Single’.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Britt (@brittweerman_)

Britt Weerman’s Net Worth:

According to our report, Her net worth is around 2 million USD. She is a total six-time national champion, European indoor silver medalist, European U20 champion, and world U20 silver medalist. she takes a huge amount of prize money and medals, and apart from that Dutch Govt. provide scholarship and other facilities.

Social Media Link:

She is an active member of social media on her Instagram have more than five thousand followers. She posted 30 pos, in FEB 2020 she gives the first post on Instagram when she win indoor U20 national championships and makes a national record.

Instagram:Britt Weerman’s Instagram Links
Facebook:Unknown
Twitter:Unknown

References:

ncG1vNJzZmiamaR6sbTOraZmnpGitq3FjZympmeSp7a1wIywnJ6qnZa7brTIoJ9moqWivaa%2BjLCgpKFdpb%2BwssilnGaomKTBsL%2BO

Share!