Eric Fagan Death: Former Member of the United States Marine Corps Passed Away

It is with profound sorrow that we report the untimely demise of Eric Fagan. This former member of the United States Marine Corps, hailing from Edinburg, Texas, tragically passed away on Wednesday, October 25th, 2023. His death has left a void in the hearts of his family, friends, and colleagues who are still struggling to

It is with profound sorrow that we report the untimely demise of Eric Fagan. This former member of the United States Marine Corps, hailing from Edinburg, Texas, tragically passed away on Wednesday, October 25th, 2023. His death has left a void in the hearts of his family, friends, and colleagues who are still struggling to come to terms with this devastating loss.

Who was Eric Fagan?

Eric Fagan was much more than just a former Marine. He was a community leader and a staunch advocate for self-love and men’s mental health. His life journey began in Mission High School, where he completed his high school education from 1999 to 2003.

He then pursued and achieved a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice and Corrections from The University of Texas-Pan American in 2012. Undeterred by the challenges of higher education, he continued his academic journey at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley from 2016 to 2018. He further enriched his knowledge base with studies at Villanova University.

How did Eric Fagan die?

The circumstances surrounding Eric’s death remain unclear as the cause of his death has not been officially stated. His passing was confirmed through a heartfelt post that read, “Today, we mourn the loss of an incredible individual, warrior and personal friend, Eric Fagan, who touched the lives of so many as a Marine, community leader, and advocate for self-love and men’s mental health.”

Roxanna Sosa

I am still at a loss for words😥. Praying for his family 💔🙏 Flora Fagan Jeannie Fagan Patrick Fagan Dexter Fagan thinking of you all and praying for you all through this most difficult time. I still can’t believe it😥. I hadn’t seen Eric Fagan in a long time but I do remember seeing his videos and he was always happy, smiling, encouraging, motivating and trying to help others be a better version of themselves ❤️. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! RIP GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN🙏.

What was the Cause of Eric Fagan Death?

As of now, the cause of Eric Fagan’s death remains undisclosed. The absence of information has left many speculating, but it’s important to respect the privacy of the bereaved at this challenging time. As soon as any official statement regarding the cause of his death is released, we will update this article.

Eric Fagan Obituary

The family and friends of Eric Fagan are currently in mourning. His loss is not only a personal tragedy but also a loss to the many communities he served. Eric was a beacon of hope and strength for many people, his legacy of advocacy for self-love and men’s mental health will continue to inspire generations to come.

Jen Ceballos

I had the pleasure of meeting Eric Fagan many years ago when he brought his wonderful Service Dog Penny to training class with me. Since then we’ve remained good friends, and he and his lovely family would stop by PetSmart almost weekly to stock up on supplies for their animals. We would always hug and have a nice chat and he was always so kind. You will be deeply missed by all of us who had the pleasure of knowing you Eric. 💔Love and prayers to his family. 🙏🏻♥️📿

As we remember Eric Fagan, we must also carry forward his mission of creating a world where mental health is openly discussed and treated with the same urgency as physical health. Today, we bid farewell to a true warrior, a community leader, and a genuine advocate. Rest in peace, Eric Fagan.

ncG1vNJzZminqJyusb%2BNqKmgZ5WntqR5xZqemqZdmbKiwMdo

Share!