Jamie Lee Curtis Instagram Photo Causes Uproar With Controversial Art Piece

Jamie Lee Curtis has gained a reputation for her comedic horror films and roles but when she shared an Instagram photo of her office, she certainly wasnt expecting the uproar it would cause. Fans noticed immediately a peculiar art piece hanging on the wall, which turned out to be an image of a naked

Jamie Lee Curtis has gained a reputation for her comedic horror films and roles – but when she shared an Instagram photo of her office, she certainly wasn’t expecting the uproar it would cause. 

Fans noticed immediately a peculiar “art piece” hanging on the wall, which turned out to be an image of a naked child stuffed inside either a bin or a suitcase.

Outraged by this, many expressed their disdain in the comments, causing Curtis to quickly delete the picture from her Instagram. Though Curtis has not responded to this stirring controversy yet, it is definitely one that most will remember for some time.

Jamie Lee Curtis has been a part of Hollywood since her debut as Laurie Strode in John Carpenter’s Halloween (1978). Now she just took to Instagram, posting a Jamie Lee Curtis Instagram photo that shows her surrounded by frames and furniture from Everything Everywhere All At Once (2018). 

The post was in recognition of the success of Comet Pictures, the film production company she founded in 2019. 

In a now-deleted caption, she wrote about how the firm furnished her office with these artifacts–specifically “beautiful Pollack chairs“–while working on one of the SAG nomination panels for Everything Everywhere All At Once.

The story is just one example of how Ms. Curtis continues to use her influence and creative flair today.

I didn’t mean to use followers as a tactic to get my picture seen, but I couldn’t think of another way,” said Jamie Lee Curtis in her post. “I have a photo of a naked child in a suitcase on my office wall for @comet.pictures and I stand by it as the truth.” 

This post was met with skepticism and shock from other social media users, with @realstewpeters questioning the image’s resemblance to Jeffrey Epstein‘s crimes on Twitter.

Jamie Lee Curtis’ recent post on Twitter quickly became the topic of several conversations online and even prompted users like @DC_Draino to question why Curtis was sharing such a disturbing photo of a child stuffed in a suitcase five days after posting an advertisement for Pfizer on Instagram. 

The timing of the posts has caused many to speculate if the fashion and entertainment industry is involved in any kind of s*xual exploitation of children.

Despite deleting her post from Instagram, Curtis has yet to address these comments and accusations on social media or elsewhere.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC2wKagnmWcmrJur9Srq6KrXZ67tMDAoKmapV2ltbDAzmg%3D

Share!