Victoria Valentine Wikipedia, Wiki, Linkedin, News Presenter, News, Salary

Victoria Valentine Wikipedia, Wiki, Linkedin, News Presenter, News, Salary -: English journalist Victoria Valentine works for the BBC as a newsreader and television host. She presently serves as a broadcaster for BBC World News, delivering the programs major news bulletins as well as World Business Report and Worklife, two live business news broadcasts.

Victoria Valentine Wikipedia, Wiki, Linkedin, News Presenter, News, Salary -: English journalist Victoria Valentine works for the BBC as a newsreader and television host. She presently serves as a broadcaster for BBC World News, delivering the program’s major news bulletins as well as World Business Report and Worklife, two live business news broadcasts.

Victoria Valentine Wikipedia

English journalist Victoria Valentine (née Fritz; born 14 May 1984) works for the BBC as a newsreader and television host. She presently serves as a broadcaster for BBC World News, delivering the program’s major news bulletins as well as World Business Report and Worklife, two live business news broadcasts. On BBC News and BBC Breakfast, she also serves as a presenter and business correspondent.

Victoria Valentine Career

Victoria Valentine is an English journalist, newsreader, and television presenter at the BBC. She is currently a presenter on BBC World News, presenting the show’s main news bulletins, and presenter for BBC World News’s live business news programs World Business Report and Worklife. She is also a presenter and business correspondent on BBC News and BBC Breakfast.

Valentine began her broadcasting career in 2006 as a financial journalist at Reuters’ financial commentary brand, Breakingviews. In September 2008, she joined the BBC as a senior broadcast journalist, where she produced business and economics stories for BBC News. In March 2013, Valentine became a business news presenter and correspondent for BBC News and began presenting business bulletins and reporting on breaking stories. Since 2015, Valentine has presented multiple news programs on BBC World News, including the main bulletins, and the business news programs World Business Report and Worklife.

In addition to her work on television, Valentine is also a regular contributor to BBC Radio 4’s Today program and BBC Radio 5 Live. She is also a member of the BBC’s Young Reporters scheme, which gives young people the opportunity to report on news stories.

Valentine is a graduate of the University of Bristol, where she studied English Literature and History. She is also a qualified accountant.

In 2023, Valentine announced that she would be leaving the BBC to pursue a new career in psychology. She is currently enrolled in a full-time master’s course in psychological sciences.

Valentine is a highly respected journalist and presenter. She is known for her clear and concise delivery, and her ability to explain complex financial and economic concepts in a way that is accessible to a general audience. She is also a passionate advocate for young people and their right to be heard.

• Victoria Valentine is an English journalist, newsreader, and television presenter.
  • She was born on May 14, 1984, in London, England.
  • She studied law and economics at the University of Cambridge, and then environmental economics at Cambridge Judge Business School.
  • She began her broadcasting career in 2006 as a financial journalist at Reuters.
  • She joined the BBC in 2008 as a senior broadcast journalist.
  • She has presented multiple news programs on BBC World News, including the main bulletins, and the business news programs World Business Report and Worklife.
  • She is also a regular contributor to BBC Radio 4’s Today programme and BBC Radio 5 Live.
  • She is a qualified accountant.
  • She is married and has two children.

Victoria Valentine News

Sally Nugent’s replacement at BBC Breakfast has returned since announcing a hiatus from the program.
Victoria Valentine joined the program after declaring a hiatus from television.

Wednesday morning’s BBC Breakfast show was hosted by Jon Kay and presenter Victoria Valentine in Sally Nugent’s absence from the red sofa.

Viewers expressed their appreciation for Victoria’s comeback to the show on Twitter, now known as X, just weeks after the journalist revealed she would be taking a sabbatical from broadcasting.

“So good to see @VValentineNews doing @BBCBreakfast,” read one comment. “@VValentineNews what a welcome sight this weds morning,” commented another. Regularly, BBC Breakfast needs you!”

Another concurred, writing: “@VValentineNews good morning Victoria, it’s nice to see you on the red sofa,” while a third tweeted: “Hurrah @VValentineNews presenting @BBCBreakfast, what a great way to start the day.”

Victoria’s presence on the program follows her announcement that she would be quitting the BBC for a while in order to return to school.

She added, “I wanted to let you in on something I’ve been thinking about and working towards for some time now,” in an Instagram Story she posted earlier this month. In order to try something new, I’m taking a short vacation from broadcasting and the BBC.

“So, at the ripe old age of 39, I’m returning to school. I am a full-time student in a master’s program in psychological sciences, which I have kind of passed off to my parents as a little bit of neuroscience with a focus on thinking and feeling.

The celebrity said that she will spend at least four years in school.

She said, “You can probably understand why that would appeal and be something I’m interested in,” and said she hoped to earn a doctorate if her coursework went well. Maybe you’ll be gazing at Dr. Valentine in four years, she remarked.

She stated at the time that she still had one month of shifts remaining at BBC News and BBC Breakfast.

The journalist, who has two children and has been married to Dan Fritz for 11 years, declared about a year ago that she had ended her marriage.

Victoria revealed in a lengthy blog post that she would be adopting her mother’s maiden name, Valentine, in celebration of her Irish ancestry at the time.

She said, “The reasons for the breakdown of my marriage are private,” confirming the news of her breakup with Dan. These factors no longer define me, as I’ve learned via the excessive amount of chats, apps, books, social media feeds, podcasts, seminars, and webinars I’ve attended in a totally clichéd Millennial effort to deal with my world imploding.

She continued, mentioning her married name, saying, “But here’s the catch. Now it doesn’t fit. Both the person who has emerged and my future are not accurately described by it. I’ve learned my name matters in the re-casting and re-crafting. I am modifying it as a result.

She wrote in an explanation of her decision to adopt her mother’s maiden name: “So I’m assuming my Dubliner mother’s name. I’m using it in both my personal and professional lives, as well as in public and private. I’m accepting it as a testament to the Irish resilience and unity, which have supported me as I quietly reconstructed.

Also Read :

ncG1vNJzZmignpe0tnrNnqtorpmYwbC%2ByJpkr5mcmru1tc2eZGtn

Share!