Siv Ngesi Dedicates Role in The Woman King to Late Mom, Actor Talks About His Dedication to Bl

PAY ATTENTION: Click See First under the Following tab to see Briefly News on your News Feed! Siv Ngesi is excited for his appearance in The Woman King, and he got candid about what he is casting in the movie means to him. The film debuted at the 2022 Toronto International Film Festival, where Siv

• South African actor Siv Ngesi will be one of the few men in The Woman King alongside Viola Davis and Thuso Mbedu
  • Siv Ngesi will be in the Hollywood film that was written about a historical women's warrior tribe
  • The Woman King is a highly anticipated movie, and Siv Ngesi said that he took on the role all because of his mother

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly News on your News Feed!

Siv Ngesi is excited for his appearance in The Woman King, and he got candid about what he is casting in the movie means to him. The film debuted at the 2022 Toronto International Film Festival, where Siv Ngesi was in attendance alongside Viola Davis, Thuso Mbedu, and Sheila Atim, to name a few.

Siv Ngesi opened up about what being in the movie means to him, especially after losing his mother, Ntombizanele Jacqueline Ngesi. Being one of the few men in The Woman King is a big deal to Siv Ngesi, who considers himself an ally to women.

Siv Ngesi celebrates his role in The Woman King

TimesLIVE reported that he lost his mother Ntombizanele on 11 August while he was getting ready for the film to drop. Siv Ngesi explained that every single moment in this film is dedicated to his mother, whom he describes as "a woman king". Speaking to TimesLIVE, he said:

PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!

"My mother did not fight with a sword, she didn't have a shield, she wasn't the fittest person in the world but her heart was bigger than any human in the world,”

Siv says that he had to grieve his mother while celebrating being in a life-changing film. The actor describes himself as an ally to women and being a part of the film with dark-skinned women leads meant a lot to him. Siv explained:

"A lot of young girls will see themselves represented on the big screen, I don't think people understand how dark-skinned women are marginalised in society. The world has always made films around men's stories.”

Siv expressed that he's honoured to be a few men in the movie and did his utmost best for the role. He said:

“I am an ally. The film isn't about me. I'm really proud to do in my life. I try to be an ally as much as possible.”

Siv Ngesi shared a picture of himself at the Toronto Film Festival for the movie screening. Fans flooded his comments with congratulations on his international role in The Woman King.

@sobantu_nqayi commented:

"Leadership!"

@jadejason19 commented:

"Congratulations."

@dineo_zonke commented:

"SIV! Dude, a while star!!! Yaaas, proud of you!"

@loleepop1 commented:

"INCREDIBLE!!"

@carla_classen

"Yes, yes, yes."

@robynruththomas commented:

"Let’s go!"

"She is a gone girl": Thuso Mbedu & John Boyega's cosy pics spark dating rumours

Briefly News previously reported that Thuso Mbedu spun the rumour mill when she posted cosy pictures with her co-star John Boyega.

The star has been plastering her timeline with content from her latest star-studded movie, The Woman King, and her fans are here for it. Just recently, she shared a cool video alongside her co-stars while at the Toronto International Film Festival.

Thuso Mbedu also took to her social media pages to share cosy snaps alongside fellow actor John Boyega. The pics had peeps suggesting the two stars are dating. Many headed to the comments section to say they make a cute couple.

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNopKiumZrAcH2ScmdrbV2otrd5zaCcrKFdp7ytsYywpqaZnmK4qrrGZp%2Bopp%2Bqv264wK2cZqWfonw%3D

Share!